1. I am to stay______ my mother______ well.
A. until; gets B. until, get C. when; gets D. before; will get.
2. Li Ming was about to do his homework______ the phone rang.
A. while B. when C. as D. after
3. I have never been to Beijing______ I went to university.
A.when B.before C.as D.since
4. It was not long______the writer finished his novel. A. when B. after C. before D. until
5. We shall go swimming______we have time.
A.whenever B.wherever C.however D.whatever
6. -Where should I put my dictionary? -Put it______ you can easily get it.
A.so that B.where C.which D.in order that
7. -I'd like a suitcase to use in college, father, -OK. I'll buy one for you______ I have done my work.
A.before B.since C.so that D.the moment
8. I would like to do it______I like it. A.since B.because of C.because D.now that
9. ______it is raining,we had better take a taxi.
A.As B.For C.Because of D.When
10. His speech made______deep impression on the audience that they could hardly forget it.
A.so a B.such a C.so D.such
11. We must do the experiment______the teac
12. The book is______it gives a wrong idea of the fact.
A.so writing that B.such written that C.such writing that D.so written that
13. We started so early______we could get there before that sun set.
A.in order that B.in order to C.so as to D.for
14. -Could you tell me______you will get my trousers ready? -Yes.In half a mon
A.how B.when C.how soon D.how long
15. I know nothing about it______he told me. A.unless B.until C.except D.if
17. Give me your telephone number______I need your help.
A.in case B.whether C.unless D.so that
18. -Did you answer Smith's call? -I don\'t have to______I'll see him tomorrow.
A.though B.because C.otherwise D.unless
19. The number of the people present,______we had expected,was very large.
A.that B.which C.who D.as
20. ______I like it very much,I won't buy it. A.Although B.As though C.As D.If
21. ______he came to see me,he would phone me first.
A.When B.Whenever C.As D.While
22. I'm working in the bur
A.when B.because C.as D.while
23. The work was completed earlier______.
A. than we expected B. as we expected C. than we had expected D. like we expected
24. ______had he hurried into the cave______ it began to pour down.
A. No sooner; when B. Hardly; when C. Hardly; than D. As soon as; when
25. ______,so the sports meet has to be put off.
A.Because of the bad weather B.Because it was been raining for days
C.Since the weather has been bad D.It has been raining for days
26. I had to borrow some money______I could buy a new car.
A.so that B.in order to C.because D.since
27. I will keep studying______I live. A.when B.so long as C.as soon as D.on condition
28. ______it was late,she went on working. A.Because B.Since C.Though D.Whether
29. You will be late for the meet
30. I thought her nice and honest______I met her.
A.the first time B.for the first time C.every time when D.by the time
31. ______the day went on,the weather got worse. A.With B.Since C.As D.While
32. He was doing his homework______he saw the teacher passing by his window.
A.while B.when C.as D.which
33. Is it three years ago______he was put into prison? A.that B.since C.when D.before
34. Though he failed in the exam,______he did\'t give up.A.but B.and yet C.yet D.still
35. Tom was______that he couldn't understand______difficult sentence.
A.so a stup
C.so stupid a boy;a such D.so stupid a boy;such a
36. ______you've understood all these rules,you'll have no further difficulty.
A.Unless B.Once C.Although D.Until
37. ______,he speaks Japanese quite well.
A. Child as he is B. Though is he child C. As a child he is D.A child as he is
38. ______we got on the bus, it started to move.
A.Short after B. Before long C. Soon after D. After a while
39. The cost of one da
A.lower B.much C. expensive D. high
40. ______,he works just as hard as everyone else.
A. Because he is weak B. Weak as he is . Though weak he is D. As he is weak
41. He thinks more of others______.
A.than of himself B.than of him C.than himself D.than he
42. ______the rain has stopped,let's start again.
A.For B.Because C.Now that D.That
43. Mr.Smith is a warm-hearted person.He helps me______I ask him to.
A.whatever B.whenever C.only D.however
44. It is five years______I joined the army. A.when B.that C.whose D.since
45. ______what may happen,I will stand by your side.
A.No matter B.Perhaps C.Although D.Even if
46. Time passed quickly and three weeks went by______we knew it.
A.after B.when C.before D.till
47. ______there is a will,there is a way. A.When B.Where C.That D.While
48. John's mother allowed him to go swimming______that he didn\'t go too far from the bank.
A.if B.unless C.when D.on condition
49. You'll be punished______you obey the order. A.unless B.if C.when D.though
50. ______we help people,______we'll be.
A.more;happy B.The more;the happy C.The more;the happier D.More;the happier
51. You may do______you please. A.when B.as C.if D.that
52. It is so hot______I don't go out today. A.that B.when C.as D.which
53. It is raining heavily______they still want to go out. A.though B.because C.but D.so
54. ______we study hard,we'll succeed sooner or later.
A.Though B.When C.Once D.As long as
55. I'll go on with the work____ I come back tomorrow.A.as B.when C.whenever D.unless
56. We shall go___working conditions are difficult.A.where B.there C.when D.to the place
57. I know the reason______he came so early. A.that B.when C.why D.for
58. They started early______they might arrive in time. A.so B.in order to C.for D.that
59. Take more rest______you want to get well soon. A.unless B.if C.though D.even if
60. Leave a basin of water outside in freezing weather,______it will soon be covered with ice.
A.and B.or C.but D.as
61. We had to be patient.It would be some time______we got the full result.
A.since B.that C.before D.after
62. It was May 4th______my parents left for Shanghai. A.when
63. It was______she was about to speak that the door opened.
A.that B.when C.what D.because
64. ______journalism seems like a good profession,I would prefer to be a teacher.
A.No matter B.Now that C.Even D.Although
65. His eyes were closed,so I said nothing,but put the chair______he would see me______he woke.
A.when;when B.where;where C.when;where D.where;when
66. ______physics,he likes maths better.
A.As he much likes B.Much likes as he C.Much as he likes D.Likes much as he
67. We'll carry the fight to the end______happens.
A.whatever B.no matter which C.no matter how D.anything
68. ______she hasn't got anything against you.
A.As long as I know B.So long as I know C.I know so far D.As far as I know
69. Fire safety in family houses,______most fire deaths occur,is difficult to achieve.
A.why B.where C.how D.when
70. _____the pain was bad,______he did not complain.
A.Although;but B.Though;but C.Though;yet D.Even;still
71. I am going______you
A.where B.wherever C.when D.the place
72. ______you get into the habit of smoking,you won\'t be able to give it up easily.
A.While B.Once C.Because D.Since
73. Try to guess the meaning of a new word while reading______your reading skill can be improved. A.when B.before C.until D.so that
74. Hurry up,______we won't catch the last bus. A.unless B.but C.otherwise D.then
75. -How are you,Harry? -Fine,______a bit tired. A.but B.or C.and D.so
76. ______he spoke,we recognized his voice.
A.At the moment B.The moment C.For the moment D.The moment while
77. ______invited I won’t go to her birthday party. A.Even B.When C.If D.Even if
78. Don't speak______.
A.when speak B.after spoke C.until spoken to D.while speaking
A.as much twice trees as B.twice as many trees as
C.twice as much trees as D.as many twice trees as
80. They were______busy studying______they couldn't go to the restaurant with us.
A.so;that B.such;as C.very;that D.enough;as
81. It was not ____ he took off his dark glass ____ I realized who he was.
A. when; that B. until; when C. when; then D. until; that
82. ____ he is very good at numbers.
A. As he is a small boy B. A small boy he is C. A small boy as he is D. Small boy as he is
83. ____ Newton started to do experiments, he forgot about the time.
A. When B. Once C. If D. As
84. ____ hard I trie
A. No matter B. However C. Although D. Though
85. We young people should go ____ the Party wands us to.
A. no matter where B
86. Make a mark ____ you have any questions.
A. which B. in which C. what D. where
87. ____ time went on, the weather got colder and colder.A. With B. Since C. While D. As
88. Sorry I haven’t been able to do ____ I should.
A. as many as B. as much as C. as far as D. move than
89. You’ve done much better ____ expected.
A. as B. than C. more than D. such as
90. Everything returned to normal ____ nothing had happened.
A. as if B. because C. when D. for
91. Take an umbrella with you ____ it should rain.
A. in no case B. in the case C. in case of D. in case
92. So ____ that no one could catch up with him.
A. did he run quickly B. he ran quickly C. quickly did he run D. quickly he ran
93. ____ so we had to walk home.
94. Hardly ____ come into the room ____ the meeting began.
A. had they; when B. they had; when C. did they; than D. they did; then
95. I wrote down his name and address ____ I should forget it.
A. in order that B. for fear that C. so that D. since
96. Although she did not know Boston well, she made her way ____ to the Home Circle Building.
A. easy enough B. enough easy C. easily enough D. enough easily C。
97. A typhoon swept across this area with heavy rains and winds ____ strong as 113 miles per hour.
A. too B. very C. so D. as 选D。
98. It was raining heavily. Little Mary felt cold so she stood ____ to hr mother.
A. close B. closely C. closed D. closing 选A。
99.If it ___ sunny tomorrow, I ____ boating. A. is go B. will be, go C. is, will go D. will be, will go
100.----what will you do if it ______ tomorrow, ----I'll stay at home and watch TV.
A. rain B. rains C. will rain D. is raining
参考答案1-10 ABDCA BDCAB 11-20 BDACB CABDA
21-30 BDCBD ABCDA 31-40 CBACD BACDB
41-50 ACBDA CBDAC 51-60 BACDB ABDBA
51-70 CABDD CADBC 71-75 ABDCA 76-80BDCBA